AGFA DR 14e
The DR 14e cassette-sized Digital Detector with Automatic Exposure Detection (AED) offers a compact, versatile and
ergonomic solution for fast, high quality digital imaging, even in challenging imaging situations.
Lightweight yet robust, the DR 14e Digital Detector offers general radiography facilities all the advantages of Direct Digital, while maximizing the use of their existing equipment. The full-field Automatic Exposure Detection (AED) detector requires no electrical connection to the X-ray system, for seamless use with virtually all conventional and mobile digital X-ray systems. This allows the hospital to maximize its existing X-ray equipment investments.
The light weight of the Rib Magnesium Alloy frame and the wireless technology enhance the operator’s comfort and improve exam flexibility, in a robust, aesthetically pleasing design. With its convenient 14x17-inch size, the DR 14e is ideal for all Genrad examinations.
MUSICA 3 is our AGFA’s standard image processing software customised to optimise small animal images, automatically analysing the characteristics of each raw image and optimising the processing parameters, independent of body part or dose deviation. Calibration and processing are completely automated giving you maximum detail.
The NX3 workstation will optimise your workflow, with very fast image acquisition and an intuitive user interface. Leading practices with the AGFA DR are able to significantly improve workflow and patient throughput whist maintaining the highest standard of image quality.
- Superior image quality from AGFA’s MUSICA 3 image processing software
- Higher resolution for more accurate diagnosis
- Adjusts contrast and brightness to optimise imaging
- Ultra-fast image acquisition
- NX3 workstation – intuitive fast workflow and image sequence
- Improved cost and workflow efficiency
- Delivers more consistency by better compensating for incorrect exposures
- Includes Automatic Exposure Detection (AED), which allows seamless use with almost all x-ray systems
- MUSICA 3 image processing software
- NX3 workstation
- High DQE and optimal pixel size, for low dose examinations
- Battery life: 3 hours
- Easy to clean and disinfect
- Detector type: Amorphous Silicon with TFT
- Conversion screen: CsI (Cesium Iodide) and
- GOS (Gadolinium oxysulfide)
- Pixel pitch: 150 μm
- Active pixel matrix: 2336 x 2836 pixels
- Active area size: 430 mm x 350 mm
- Effective pixel matrix: 2336 x 2836 pxl
- Grayscale: 16 bit
- Spatial Resolution: Min. 3.36 lp/mm
- Outer dimensions: ISO 4090 Cassette size; 384 x 460 x 15 mm
- Weight: 2.95 kg including battery
- Energy Range Standard: 40 – 150 kVp
- Wireless connection: IEEE 802. 11n (2.4/5.2/5.3/5.6/5.8GHz)
- Wireless signal range: maximum 6m
Training and CPD
All DR purchases come with training upon installation to enable you to maximise image quality and results from your AGFA DR 14e. We also provide dedicated online imaging CPD with interactive assessments to help you and your team improve your imaging knowledge.
All our units require regular servicing, our dedicated team of engineers are able to service units at a time convenient for you to ensure your machine remains in top condition. We have a range of great servicing packages, offering different levels of cover to suit your needs.
Celtic SMR is offering free demonstrations of the AGFA DR 14e so please call us on 0800 279 9050 to find out more.